Recommended Learning Resources
- The Rust Programming Language is a great resource for getting started with Rust as well as diving deeper into specific features of Rust.
- Rust by Example shows you examples of the most common things you will be writing in Rust.
- The Rust API Documentation can be used to discover new methods and how they work.
- #rust on irc.mozilla.org is the official Rust IRC channel. Other channels include (but not limited to): #rust-gamedev, #rust-osdev, and #rust-webdev.
- Stack Overflow can be used to search for your problem and see if it has been answered already. You can also ask and answer questions.
- The Rust User Forum is for general discussion about Rust.
- /r/rust is the official Rust subreddit.