What are the repositories you can contribute to?
Exercism is a project comprised of several repositories and these can be divided basically into:
- The website: Holds the code that people submit. Browse and review solutions, and have conversations.
- Command line interface: Use to fetch exercises and submit solutions.
- Problems API: Delivers exercises. It is used by the Exercism command-line client, as well as the Exercism website.
- X-Common repository: Shares language-independent problem descriptions for Exercism exercises.
- Language-Specific implementations of the exercises are listed below in the respective language track.
Language tracks you can contribute to
Help contribute to inactive languages by adding more exercises, and helping to review code. To see what still needs to be done, view the launch checklist.
People have requested these languages, but we need exercises before we can launch the track. Check out the launch checklist for an idea of what needs to be done.