When you're logged in, you can say
exercism fetch vimscript to get the next available exercise on the track.
Every time you submit a solution to an exercise, you will get the next in line the next time you fetch.
If you want to try a specific exercise, you can always fetch it directly (commands are listed below).
The exercises are ordered roughly in order of difficulty.
- Hello World The classical introductory exercise. Just say "Hello, World!"
- Leap Given a year, report if it is a leap year.
- Hamming Calculate the Hamming difference between two DNA strands.
- Bob Bob is a lackadaisical teenager. In conversation, his responses are very limited.
- Rna Transcription Given a DNA strand, return its RNA Complement Transcription.
- Anagram Given a word and a list of possible anagrams, select the correct sublist.
- Difference Of Squares Find the difference between the square of the sum and the sum of the squares of the first N natural numbers.
- Raindrops Convert a number to a string, the contents of which depend on the number's factors.
- Word Count Given a phrase, count the occurrences of each word in that phrase.
- Atbash Cipher Create an implementation of the atbash cipher, an ancient encryption system created in the Middle East.
- Roman Numerals Write a function to convert from normal numbers to Roman Numerals.
- Phone Number Clean up user-entered phone numbers so that they can be sent SMS messages.
- Nucleotide Count Given a DNA string, compute how many times each nucleotide occurs in the string.
- Allergies Given a person's allergy score, determine whether or not they're allergic to a given item, and their full list of allergies.
- Scrabble Score Given a word, compute the scrabble score for that word.
- Triangle Determine if a triangle is equilateral, isosceles, or scalene.
- Etl We are going to do the `Transform` step of an Extract-Transform-Load.
- Beer Song Produce the lyrics to that beloved classic, that field-trip favorite: 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall.
- Largest Series Product Given a string of digits, calculate the largest product for a contiguous substring of digits of length n.
- Pangram Determine if a sentence is a pangram.