When you're logged in, you can say
exercism fetch scheme to get the next available exercise on the track.
Every time you submit a solution to an exercise, you will get the next in line the next time you fetch.
If you want to try a specific exercise, you can always fetch it directly (commands are listed below).
The exercises are ordered roughly in order of difficulty.
- Hello World The classical introductory exercise. Just say "Hello, World!"
- Hamming Calculate the Hamming difference between two DNA strands.
- Leap Given a year, report if it is a leap year.
- Grains Calculate the number of grains of wheat on a chessboard given that the number on each square doubles.
- Bob Bob is a lackadaisical teenager. In conversation, his responses are very limited.
- Raindrops Convert a number to a string, the contents of which depend on the number's factors.
- Rna Transcription Given a DNA strand, return its RNA complement (per RNA transcription).
- Robot Name Manage robot factory settings.
- Phone Number Clean up user-entered phone numbers so that they can be sent SMS messages.
- Anagram Given a word and a list of possible anagrams, select the correct sublist.
- Nucleotide Count Given a DNA string, compute how many times each nucleotide occurs in the string.
- Difference Of Squares Find the difference between the square of the sum and the sum of the squares of the first N natural numbers.
- List Ops Implement basic list operations
- Scrabble Score Given a word, compute the scrabble score for that word.