Exercism provides exercises and feedback but can be difficult to jump into for those learning Racket for the first time. These resources can help you get started:
- Quick: An Introduction to Racket with Pictures
- Continue: Web Applications in Racket
- More: Systems Programming with Racket
- How to Design Programs, by Matthias Felleisen, Robert Bruce Findler, Matthew Flatt, and Shiriam Krishnamurthi
- The Little Schemer, by Daniel P. Friedman and Matthias Felleisen
Help us explain this better! File a GitHub issue at https://github.com/exercism/racket/issues if you have suggestions, or submit a patch with improvements to the https://github.com/exercism/racket/blob/master/docs/LEARNING.md file.