- Reducing server traffic by validating user input in the browser before it is sent to the server.
- Providing immediate feedback to the site's visitors so that they don't have to reload pages just to get error messages on form validations.
- Allowing richer user interfaces with content changes on mouse hover, drag and drop gestures, and animations.
- It's easy to learn.
- It's versatile in the sense that it's multi-paradigm - supporting procedural, event based, object oriented and functional programming.
- It can be used for the front-end and back-end.
- It's Open Source.
In order to be able to submit your solution, you'll need to configure the client with your Exercism API key.
exercism configure --key=YOUR_EXERCISM_KEY
When you've written a solution, submit it to the site. You'll have to configure the command-line client with your exercism API key before you can submit.
exercism submit PATH_TO_FILE