When you're logged in, you can say
exercism fetch idris to get the next available exercise on the track.
Every time you submit a solution to an exercise, you will get the next in line the next time you fetch.
If you want to try a specific exercise, you can always fetch it directly (commands are listed below).
The exercises are ordered roughly in order of difficulty.
- Rna Transcription Given a DNA strand, return its RNA Complement Transcription.
- Hello World The classical introductory exercise. Just say "Hello, World!"
- Leap Given a year, report if it is a leap year.
- Hamming Calculate the Hamming difference between two DNA strands.
- Accumulate Implement the `accumulate` operation, which, given a collection and an operation to perform on each element of the collection, returns a new collection containing the result of applying that operation to each element of the input collection.