- Installation and Getting Started
- Core Library API
- The Elm Architecture
Try Elm provides a number of interactive Elm examples you can edit live in your browser:
More at the official language site.
Ellie is a tool for creating and sharing snippets of Elm-code. For example, if you've got some code that's not working the way you expect, you could put it in Ellie to post to the StackOverflow or the Elm Slack channel.
Awesome Elm is a long list of articles, videos, editor plugins, packages, and other resources.
About using Elm:
- Effects as Data Richard Feldman
- Elm: Building Reactive Web Apps The Pragmatic Studio
- Making Impossible States Impossible Richard Feldman
About how Elm is developed, and why it is the way it is:
- Controlling Time and Space: understanding the many formulations of FRP Evan Czaplicki
- Let's be mainstream! User focused design in Elm (transcript) Evan Czaplicki
- The life of a file Evan Czaplicki
Help us explain this better! File a GitHub issue at https://github.com/exercism/elm/issues if you have suggestions, or submit a patch with improvements to the https://github.com/exercism/elm/blob/master/docs/RESOURCES.md file.