Recommended Learning Resources
The Delphi Basics is a good reference on Delphi.
Here is a list of topics that you should find helpful from the beginner's guide mentioned above:
- String Handling Routines
- Ordinal Data Types
- Returning multiple values from a function
- Overloading and Default Parameters
- Class and Record Helpers
- Record Helpers for sets and other simple types
- Using TDictionary hash tables
- Understanding generic types
- More on Interfaces
- Handling exceptions
- Threading libraries
Help us explain this better! File a GitHub issue at https://github.com/exercism/delphi/issues if you have suggestions, or submit a patch with improvements to the https://github.com/exercism/delphi/blob/master/docs/RESOURCES.md file.