When you're logged in, you can say
exercism fetch coldfusion to get the next available exercise on the track.
Every time you submit a solution to an exercise, you will get the next in line the next time you fetch.
If you want to try a specific exercise, you can always fetch it directly (commands are listed below).
The exercises are ordered roughly in order of difficulty.
- Hello World The classical introductory exercise. Just say "Hello, World!"
- Leap Given a year, report if it is a leap year.
- Raindrops Convert a number to a string, the contents of which depend on the number's factors.
- Scrabble Score Given a word, compute the scrabble score for that word.
- Difference Of Squares Find the difference between the square of the sum and the sum of the squares of the first N natural numbers.
- Secret Handshake Given a decimal number, convert it to the appropriate sequence of events for a secret handshake.
- Space Age Given an age in seconds, calculate how old someone is in terms of a given planet's solar years.
- Acronym Convert a long phrase to its acronym
- Rna Transcription Given a DNA strand, return its RNA complement (per RNA transcription).
- Pangram Determine if a sentence is a pangram.
- Hamming Calculate the Hamming difference between two DNA strands.
- Gigasecond Calculate the moment when someone has lived for 10^9 seconds.
- Sum Of Multiples Given a number, find the sum of all the multiples of particular numbers up to but not including that number.
- Luhn Given a number determine whether or not it is valid per the Luhn formula.
- Triangle Determine if a triangle is equilateral, isosceles, or scalene.
- Largest Series Product Given a string of digits, calculate the largest product for a contiguous substring of digits of length n.
- Grains Calculate the number of grains of wheat on a chessboard given that the number on each square doubles.
- Atbash Cipher Create an implementation of the atbash cipher, an ancient encryption system created in the Middle East.
- Nth Prime Given a number n, determine what the nth prime is.
- Pig Latin Implement a program that translates from English to Pig Latin
- Flatten Array Take a nested list and return a single list with all values except nil/null
- Saddle Points Detect saddle points in a matrix.
- Diamond Given a letter, print a diamond starting with 'A' with the supplied letter at the widest point.
- Isogram Determine if a word or phrase is an isogram.
- Bob Bob is a lackadaisical teenager. In conversation, his responses are very limited.
- Word Count Given a phrase, count the occurrences of each word in that phrase.